Prev: Re: Re: Indy You Evil Genus! Next: Re: Re: Indy You Evil Genius!

Re: Running Interlinked Scenarios + Data Interchange Software

From: <derk@c...>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:33:39 +0100
Subject: Re: Running Interlinked Scenarios + Data Interchange Software

> Derk,
>
> I hit some design-time snags and real life time commitments that
prevented software
> completion. I have since had some epiphanies about some of them. I
will work on it over
> the coming year. I also think I'd like to make a 'distributed map
handler' that would
> allow two separate tables to run effectively double blind without
requiring an 'actual'
> third table.
> But all this is contingent in free time, and I worked from 10:30 am
until 2:30 am
> yesterday, as an example of my current schedule. Plus two and a bit
hours of commuting. :(

Tom,

and here I thought _I_ worked long hours, currently. Ouch!

As for the coding work, any interest in making this something of an open
project? I'm no coder myself, but some folks I know might be interested?

I like the distributed map handler concept!

Cheers,

     Derk

Prev: Re: Re: Indy You Evil Genus! Next: Re: Re: Indy You Evil Genius!