Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct Next: Re: Re: Indy You Evil Genus!

Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:45:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct

Doo keep in mind the fact that the guys were saying we'd be in the main
ballroom next year... our current facility is supposed to be demolished
(SG2 LARP? Come on guys.. how about a little 1:1 scale action...?)

Although one could find out about the availability of getting those
paper screen folding walls...

--- Carlos Lourenco <loscon@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sidebar another interesting FT battle for GZZ-ECC 9 would be to
> actually run a double blind FT game. There are certainly sufficient
> facilities to do this at Lancaster what with at least two to three
> rooms being empty of gaming.	And eth technologies with notebooks
> imagery and comms exists to allow te GMs to do this. You'd have the
> same	starmap in each room with some grid refernce system overlayed
> ensure placing enemy sighting properly. Tehn you could really add the
> factor of "shucks where are those guys" to the battle, which is  a
> level of drama very much lost in most wargames but normally the
> overriding concern in most actual battles. It'd be nice to see that
> happen for once.
>
> Los

Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct Next: Re: Re: Indy You Evil Genus!