Prev: Re: ECC 8 AAR (long? very most definitely!) Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct

Re: [ECC] FMASheep

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:34:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [ECC] FMASheep

Well I believe as Chris would say... This game was >not< taped by
someone who was >not< there and just happened >not< to have a video
camera with a blank tape.....

Of course, that could or could >not< be an accurate statement....

"Mister Chairman, honorable members of the committee. At this time, I
can neither confirm nor deny the occurance or lack thereof of the event
in question. I also cannot confirm or deny the absence or presence of
any of the aforementioned persons at said event, or their participation
or lack thereof in said event. Neither can I confirm or deny the
existance of any evidence surrounding the event in question. The
details of said event, the aforementioned persons in question, as well
as the evidence previously referrenced are also not currently available
for confirmation or denial. However, I am available to answer any other
questions you may have and will attempt to do so to the best of my
ability and the resources which I may or may not have at my disposal."

--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
> >I guess I'm going to have to check the archive for the full con
> report
> to see how this game/non-game went.
>
> My AAR didn't really cover it, I'm hoping someone else will write it.

> http://mail2web.com/ .

Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

Prev: Re: ECC 8 AAR (long? very most definitely!) Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct