Prev: Re: FOGREs and Aussies Next: Re: ECC 8 AAR (long? very most definitely!)

Re: The GZG ECC 8 Quote Board

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 21:44:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The GZG ECC 8 Quote Board

I actually quite rather distincly recall a comment from Frock to Hudak
along those lines....

--- Nicholas Caldwell <nicholascaldwell@earthlink.net> wrote:
> It's a good thing they weren't Phalons, then!
>
> Nick
> Ducking and Running

Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

Prev: Re: FOGREs and Aussies Next: Re: ECC 8 AAR (long? very most definitely!)