Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct Next: Re: [ECC] FMASheep

Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 14:51:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct

Some great ideas flowing through here today!  I am
holding them for next year.

As for your question Damo, if you do player on player
you want to either have balanced force or a good
initial brief so that both players truly understand
the victory conditions.  It is too easy have a bad
game face to face at a con and wind up ruining
someones time.

IMHO

Magic