Prev: Re: ECC 8 AAR (long? very most definitely!) Next: Re: ECC 8 AAR (long? very most definitely!)

Re: [GZG-WCC] TMP Discussion

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:53:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG-WCC] TMP Discussion

I'm in Tucson, would suggest Hexacon in PHX (for
obvious reasons ;-)) as a piggyback option, and would
love to help.

maybe I'll saunter over to TMP, but in the meantime
theres my .02cr

--- Katrina Brown <mwbrown@sonic.net> wrote:

> There has been some discussion on TMP regarding
> trying this again.  I'm in
> to do what I can, I just need some contact
> information for those that want
> to make this happen.	One option is to make the next
> one regional (SW,
> MidAmerica, PNW).
>

> What distance are you willing to travel to make this
> happen?
>

> Are you willing to piggy-back on another Con?
> (Kublacon is in May, in SF)
>

> Suggestions?
>

> Mike Brown
>
> Saber6 on TMP

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"'DESTROY THE WITNESSES!!. Chaffing aside, I have no answer: I Excrete
Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!

Tired of spam?	Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: ECC 8 AAR (long? very most definitely!) Next: Re: ECC 8 AAR (long? very most definitely!)