Prev: Re: GZG 8 Brief AAR + Quote Correction Next: Re: The GZG ECC 8 Quote Board

[FT] {fic} News at 2300

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:39:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [FT] {fic} News at 2300

<report>
...a report just in from a source at the UNSC Public
Information Office...

An as-yet unidentified source at the UNSC has revealed
that the inspection of recently discovered space
debris has determined that the objects are infact the
remains of a settlement convoy passing through border
space near the Sav'asku Frontier. Damage to the
objects is apparently inconsistent with damage
profiles typically associated with SV weapons and
tactics, though the investigation is continuing.

The source also suggested that an unmanned probe or
distress bouy was recovered and seemed to reveal
'substantial information as to the demise' of the
ships in question.

We will provide updates as they become available.

</report>

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"'DESTROY THE WITNESSES!!. Chaffing aside, I have no answer: I Excrete
Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Prev: Re: GZG 8 Brief AAR + Quote Correction Next: Re: The GZG ECC 8 Quote Board