Prev: Re: [CON] Weight Of Command Planning Board made public... Next: Re: ECC 8 AAR (long? very most definitely!)

Re: [CON] Weight Of Command Planning Board made public...

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 16:13:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] Weight Of Command Planning Board made public...

Nicholas Caldwell wrote:

>All I can say is that all of the hard work ahead of time definitely
showed.

>To be honest -- just after the briefing Aaron Newman and I were talking
(we were on Alpha board).  And we both said "and this is going to end by
11:30?".   I really thought you guys were shooting for the Carter Island
award.

>Instead -- it was flawless.
>
>I guess I should stop saying how great it was because I want to play in
whatever you do next year -- and it was tough enough to get into the
even this year before it filled!

>nick

Yes, bravo! bravo!  on completing the event on time and in an excellent
manner.

I dropped by their prep room to inform them that "wink, wink, nudge,
nudge" the
Table 6 wasn't scheduled for any Sunday events, so "wink, wink, nudge,
nudge"
if they needed it for Sunday, they could have the table.

:-)

Jon

Prev: Re: [CON] Weight Of Command Planning Board made public... Next: Re: ECC 8 AAR (long? very most definitely!)