Prev: Re: [CON] ECC - Today's the Day! Next: Re: [CON] ECC - Today's the Day!

Re: [CON] ECC - Today's the Day!

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:50:58 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC - Today's the Day!

Indy wrote:
> Jon Davis wrote:
>
>>The Davis clan is heading out!
>>
>>See you all there.  Safe travels everybody!
>
> Today? It's today?? Aaaaaaaiiiiieeeeeee!!!!!!!

You didn't get the memo?  Whoops.  (8-)

See ya guys in Lancaster.  Safe journeys and Godspeed folks!

JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC - Today's the Day! Next: Re: [CON] ECC - Today's the Day!