Prev: [CON] ECC - Today's the Day! Next: Re: [CON] ECC - Today's the Day!

Re:One-week-only Special GZG Deals - Now Via Wormhole

From: Alan and Carmel Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 21:28:22 +1100
Subject: Re:One-week-only Special GZG Deals - Now Via Wormhole

On 22nd Feb, Australian time, I received this:

"Thank you for your order. We appreciate your business and will do
everything we can to meet your expectations. Please visit us again soon!

New Order: Monday, February 21, 2005 at 09:51:39"

On 25th Feb, Australian time ( still the 24th in the UK ), I received
the goods.

I suppose it's barely possible that the goods could have been packed,
posted, been collected within 10 minutes of posting, sorted within an
hour, sent via 200 km/h train to King's cross, transferred to a postal
train to Heathrow within a few minutes, put on board a flight to Sydney
within an hour of arrival, then passed through Australian customs within

an hour of getting to Sydney, then put on an aircraft to Canberra within

the same hour, then my house being the first one in the delivery pattern

that day....

But frankly, the Wormhole explanation is far more likely. UK to my door
in Canberra in less time than it usually takes a letter to reach the
next suburb?

--
Alan & Carmel Brain
http://aebrain.blogspot.com

Prev: [CON] ECC - Today's the Day! Next: Re: [CON] ECC - Today's the Day!