Prev: Re: [FT] Variant: Aquazone RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail. Next: Club100 ghurka update

RE: FT-Warp point/asteroid forts

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:03:35 +1100
Subject: RE: FT-Warp point/asteroid forts

It's easier to just build them as a normal ship.
FT is so abstract that it works the same.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: [FT] Variant: Aquazone RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail. Next: Club100 ghurka update