Prev: RE: [LIST] Report of Mortage spam on list Next: Re: [LIST] Report of Mortage spam on list

Re: [LIST] Report of Mortage spam on list

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:20:27 +0000
Subject: Re: [LIST] Report of Mortage spam on list

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 08:09:27PM -0000, CS Renegade wrote:

>Brendan, are you sure that spam actually came through the
>Berkeley servers? I certainly didn't get a copy here.

Ditto. There have been some sent via the gzg-test list (I've forwarded
them to the list-owner) but this does not appear to have been one of
them.

>I dimly recollect one spam arriving in a prior mailbox of
>mine, forged to appear as coming from the GZG list. Could
>you check the message headers? I wouldn't mind seeing an
>extract, though you might want to post it to me off-list.

If you (Brendan) are able to zip the whole thing (including headers) and
send it to me, I'd like to see it too.

Roger

Prev: RE: [LIST] Report of Mortage spam on list Next: Re: [LIST] Report of Mortage spam on list