Prev: Re: Problem with shiptools. Next: Re: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.

[OFFICIAL] One-week-only Special GZG Deals!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 08:51:25 +0000
Subject: [OFFICIAL] One-week-only Special GZG Deals!

GZG FEBRUARY MADNESS OFFER!

For ONE WEEK ONLY (well, OK, actually about 10 days....) between now
and the end of February, we are running several different SPECIAL
DEAL OFFERS:

OFFER 1:  FULL THRUST miniatures:

BUY any MEGA-FLEET DEAL PACK at 50 GBP, and get an FT PAK 2 (Carrier
Group) or an FT PAK 3 (Battle Squadron) for the same fleet,
ABSOLUTELY FREE! That's a complete 15 GBP pack of ships FREE, on top
of the savings you are already making with the Mega-Fleet deal!

To take up this offer, order your mega-fleet AND your choice of FT
Pak 2 or 3 online as normal, and mention this offer in the "comments"
field of the order form - we'll then DEDUCT the full cost of the Pak
2/3 from the cost of your order.

Please remember that the free pack must be for the SAME fleet/force
as your mega-fleet, but you can claim one free pack with EVERY
mega-fleet that you order (so if, for example, you order an NAC and
an FSE mega-fleet, then you will get one NAC and one FSE extra pack
of your choice free!)

OFFER 2:  STARGRUNT 25mm figures:

BUY TWO PLATOONS, GET A THIRD PLATOON FREE!
Buy any TWO 25mm SG Platoon Pack deals (@ 19.00 GBP per pack) and get
a THIRD platoon pack of your choice FREE!

Order all three platoon deals online as normal, mention this offer
and we'll deduct the cost of the third pack.

OFFER 3:  STARGRUNT 15mm figures:

BUY FIVE PACKS, GET ONE EXTRA PACK FREE!
Buy any FIVE 15mm SG-15 packs (@ 2.50 GBP per pack) and get an extra
pack of your choice FREE!
(Offer applies to all standard-price SG-15 packs, but does not
include SG15-VEH1.)

Order all the packs you want online as normal, mention this offer and
we'll deduct the cost of one pack out of every six (so you pay for 5
and get the sixth free).

OFFER 4:  DIRTSIDE 6mm figures:

BUY FIVE PACKS, GET ONE EXTRA PACK FREE!
Buy any FIVE 15mm DSM and/or DF code packs (@ 2.50 GBP per pack) and
get an extra pack of your choice FREE!
(Offer applies to all standard-price DSM/DF packs, but does not
include DSM-118.)

Order all the packs you want online as normal, mention this offer and
we'll deduct the cost of one pack out of every six (so you pay for 5
and get the sixth free).

These offers are valid on orders received by us up to midnight UK
TIME on Monday 28th February 2005 - US and Rest-of-World customers
please remember the time difference and make sure you order before
the deadline!

All offers are subject to our usual terms and conditions - they may
not be combined with any other offer, discount or coupon, and all
goods are offered subject to availability.

Prev: Re: Problem with shiptools. Next: Re: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.