Prev: Problem with shiptools. Next: Re: Problem with shiptools.

Re: Problem with shiptools.

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:13:50 +0000
Subject: Re: Problem with shiptools.

On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 11:09:52AM -0500, Flak Magnet (Tim) wrote:
>I'm using Roger Burton's shiptools and I'm hoping he'll read this and
offer
>some help.

My surname is "Burton West" but I'm still reading...

>The text/value isn't visible in any of the fields with
"increase/decrease"
>arrows on the right hand side.  The program appears to operate just
fine in
>that if I manually enter a value, it shows up on the SSD correctly
after
>using fleet2ps
>Am I missing a font?  Some perl module or somesuch?

I haven't come across this problem. What's your perl version (perl -v)
and Tk module versions? Any potentially-useful error messages?

(You may want to take this to private mail...)

Roger

Prev: Problem with shiptools. Next: Re: Problem with shiptools.