Prev: RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail. Next: Re: [FT] Back to battleriders

Re: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.

From: "Flak Magnet (Tim)" <flakmagnet@c...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:54:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [ECC Rules] Full Sail.

On Thursday 17 February 2005 12:59 pm, Brian Burger wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, laserlight@quixnet.net wrote:
> > >It worked ok when I went and hit the website.  Perhaps a different
> > > version
> >
> > of word?
> >
> > Save it as an RTF rather than a DOC file.  At least one list member
uses
> > Word95 and is stubbornly refusing to spend the money to upgrade,
despite
> > the pleas of his sixteen year old.
>
> Why spend a cent?
>
> http://www.openoffice.org/

I'll second that.  It's how I opened Michael's file up and viewed it.  I
also
exported it out to the PDF format he's posted using Openoffice.  That
functionality is just built in to the productivity suite openoffice
provides
FREE.

--
--Flak Magnet
"If you don't think life is interesting

Prev: RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail. Next: Re: [FT] Back to battleriders