Prev: RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail. Next: Re: [FT] Back to battleriders

[FT] Back to battleriders

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:32:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [FT] Back to battleriders

am trying to suss out the logistics for the
battlerider concept (as realized in  my idea for
bioships being shutled about by a Mamaship).

obviously using Hangar #s it gets expecnsive Real
Fast, so no real joy there.

on the SS i'm using, 'FTL-Tug' is shown as an option:
where are the rules for this option? Do the levels of
FTL capability imply that FTL level over 1 = # of
ships able to be towed? If so, what are the size
limitations to the ship towing/being towed?

dang me and my inability to be able to work the
archives! :-/

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"'DESTROY THE WITNESSES!!. Chaffing aside, I have no answer: I Excrete
Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!

Tired of spam?	Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: [ECC Rules] Full Sail. Next: Re: [FT] Back to battleriders