Prev: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming Next: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming

Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming

From: Adrian <adrian@s...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 02:14:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming

>>Geez	Adrian, lighten up.  Maybe you are making his	point.
>>Glenn  "warbeads"
>
><g> Adrian's stressed	because he's trying desperately to avoid
thinking  of
>sheep.
>
>Well, I guess that's understandable then... Baaaah,  humbug...

Heh.  Nope, not stressed. Not me. Nossir. Having no trouble at all
avoiding
thinking of sheep.  Nope.  Not at all.	Not in the slightest.

(And I was joking Glenn, hence the winking smiley in my original message
-
though it is amusing to watch the usual hair-trigger whinging on the
list
whenever anyone mentions GW...)

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming Next: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming