Prev: Re: [FT] Babylon 5/Full Thrust scenario Next: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming

Re: [OT]Opera

From: BeDogs Full Thrust Pages <full.thrust@b...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:09:25 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT]Opera

Hmm, ok. I'll moderate...

FireFox is the browser that supports W3C standards at the highest level
of available browsers today.

Anyway, what browser you prefer, depend on what you want... Many people
in Norway use Opera, because it's developed by Norwegians (at least
originally). But I don't like Opera, mostly because of the banners and
what I believe is a unintuitive GUI... But again, that's my opinion.

The best bet, at least if you're on the Windows platform, is to try out
as many browsers as you like, and find what suits you best...

The only things that's certain is that you should stay away from IE.
Since it's the browser "everyone" has installed, and thus all hacks,
spyware, mineware and so forth is generated to use IE's security
holes...

Thomas
BeDogs Full Thrust Pages
full.thrust@bedog.net