Prev: RE: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL

RE: [VV] Vector turn

From: "Paul Owen" <paul@g...>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 19:25:53 -0000
Subject: RE: [VV] Vector turn

How about:

Maneuverability ratings something like

Level 1 = 1/4 of thrust cost X
Level 2 = 1/2 of thrust cost Y
Level 3 = 3/4 of thrust cost Z

Or just buy maneuverability points as per thrust at the minute, this
would
mean a major change to ship design and costing though and I'm not sure
it
would really make that much difference other than to close the gap
between
normal and adv engines.  Thinking of that how would you deal with
engines? Let level 1 to 3 give twice the m pts than normal engines?

Musing only as Im happy enough with vector as is.

Paul