Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2328 Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2328

Re: [OT] Tanks vs VTOLs

From: J L Hilal <jlhilal@y...>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 16:42:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Tanks vs VTOLs

--- Don M <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com> wrote:

> Once you get past the deafness we cannon-cockers aren't SO bad....)

Didn't say there was anything wrong with them, the ones I know just
aren't	much help with info about US armor in the last 5-10 years or
so.  Now If you have questions about fortifying your personal quarters
against VC mortar attack or keeping an eye out for 17 November
operatives on your way to work, they got lots to say :)

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2328 Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2328