Prev: Re: [semi-VV] Multiple resources - a method to balancing economic might Next: "Full Impulse"--gaming Star Trek in Full Thrust

[FT] Shhhh! In-game secrets...

From: "Flak Magnet (Tim)" <flakmagnet@c...>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 14:51:40 -0500
Subject: [FT] Shhhh! In-game secrets...

We have a polite difference of opinion in our FT group about what kind
of
information should be freely shared during a game of Full Thrust, so I
thought I'd ask what the rest of you think, or how you guys play it:

After a game has started (meaning ship designs are finalized, etc) do
you guys
and gals keep your SSDs secret from the other players or do you let them
see
them?

If someone asks, is a player obligated to tell another player his ship's

velocity?

During the PDS allocation phase, is the player with the fighters
obligated to
accurately disclose what TYPES of fighters are contained in each group?

This last ?? isn't so much about in-game secrets:

I thought there was something about torpedo fighters being generally
banned
from the Tuffleyverse canon by Jon T. himself, but I haven't been able
find anything about that in the archives... am I mistaken completely?

TIA

--
--Flak Magnet
"If you don't think life is interesting