Prev: Re: [OT] Tanks vs VTOLs Next: Re: [OT] Tanks vs VTOLs

Re: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 13:46:03 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms

Hugh Fisher wrote:

On the other hand, the United States is the only country
that *could* launch any kind of serious invasion of us
this decade.

Just a random thought here, nowhere in the Common Wealth
is there a danger of being invaded by of all people Americans.
Your all far too polite and nice, to the point where we'd fell
stupid and guilty almost instantly. Also fighting the nations of
the Common Wealth given our shared heritage is somewhat
like kissing ones own sister, it just isn't done.......)

Prev: Re: [OT] Tanks vs VTOLs Next: Re: [OT] Tanks vs VTOLs