Prev: Re: [OT] Tanks vs VTOLs Next: Re: Game balance (no longer really very VV-related)

Re: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms

From: Infojunky <infojunky@c...>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 19:23:47 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms

Hugh Fisher wrote:

> On the other hand, the United States is the only country
> that *could* launch any kind of serious invasion of us
> this decade.

Naw we wouldn't do that.... Can you imagine the number of US troops who
would surrender if you promised not to send them back..... I thought
about every time I got Liberty downunder.....
--
Evyn

"Scientia Est Potentia"

http://ceecom.net

Prev: Re: [OT] Tanks vs VTOLs Next: Re: Game balance (no longer really very VV-related)