Prev: RE: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms Next: Re: Gate defence

Re: [VV] Gate defence

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 07:06:07 -0800
Subject: Re: [VV] Gate defence

John Atkinson wrote:

>I have neither the time nor the inclination to recapitulate every word
>said about warp point defenses over the course of four very long and
>complex novels.  Especially as it is not summarized neatly in
>pseudo-dialogue, but is simply demonstrated over and over again in an
>orgy of anti-matter explosions.

As much as I hate to risk tweaking John's nose, these are David Weber
novels we're talking about here. Everything IS summarized in
pseudo-dialogue and often and some length and with some degree of
redundancy. I will grant John the "not always neatly" part.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://vesuvius.jsc.nasa.gov/er/seh/ricetalk.htm

Prev: RE: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms Next: Re: Gate defence