Prev: RE: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms Next: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2320

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 20:48:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2320

That's okay, you couldn't guess how many Guatemalians we have here in
VA...

--- Tom Westbrook <tom_westbrook@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In North Carolina, the average non-corporate farmer
> and average tradesman is a nationalized mexican.
> Their the only ones who seem willing to do the "blue
> collar" labor that the born here americans don't want
> to do.
>
> --- Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > The rednecks
> > and hillbillies are the only things keeping
> > everything else south of
> > the M/D line from falling to Mexico....
> >
> > > What? I thought your southern states already were.

> http://mail.yahoo.com

=====
Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Tired of spam?	Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms Next: Re: [OT]Wither Canada? And Australias Abrahms