Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2320 Next: Re: Current vehicle production/use (was [VV] Vectorverse)

Re: Current vehicle production/use (was [VV] Vectorverse)

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 23:23:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Current vehicle production/use (was [VV] Vectorverse)

Somehow, I get the feeling I really don't want to know if you're joking
or telling the truth, or both....

--- "Sylvester M. W." <xveers@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, tis better to have the tank suffer than the crew. I'll let ya
> in
> on a secret. Before we spray on the paint, we give each vehicle a
> thurough wrapping with duct tape. Keeps it together AND absorbs
> kinetic attacks at 57% effectiveness compared to chobblam plate but
> with less than 1/4th the mass or thickness.
>
> And repair kits are availabe at every hardware store from here to Dar
> El Sallam
>
> <grins really stupidly>
>
> (sorry guys, couldn't resist)

=====
Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2320 Next: Re: Current vehicle production/use (was [VV] Vectorverse)