Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far? Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2320

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2320

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:25:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2320

Hate to say this, but with job exportation and immigration issues,

--- damosan@comcast.net wrote:

> > And just exactly _who_ is the U.S. protecting Canada from? In the
> last
> > 250 years the only credible threat to Canada's sovereignty has come
> from
> > the United States. *S*
> >

> Mexico and her South American allies of course.  Without the U.S. (I
> mean Texas) in the way Canada would simply be a Mexican protectorate
> by now.
>
> --
> Damo

=====
Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far? Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2320