Prev: Re: [SG2]Reference Sheet? Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

RE: [VV] Organics and other flavoring - RE: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:00:28 -0500
Subject: RE: [VV] Organics and other flavoring - RE: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

From: B Lin
>But if you're looking for flavor, then different tech foundations are a
good way to provide variety.

 I concur and the Unity will in fact be much more bio-tech orented than
most other nations, with extensive genetic engineering, cloning, etc
which
many other nations either can't or won't do.  But it's a long step from
"we
grew a human with built-in IR vision" or "we grew a stinging nettle
whose
venom is an amphetamine" to get to "we grew a functioning battleship".
Remember that we're not talking one hyperpower vs everyone else, we're
talking about a balance of power system, and I don't think it's
plausible
for one to have a tech base that different from the others.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [SG2]Reference Sheet? Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?