Prev: FTL Ships and STL Coms (was RE: [VV] Vectorverse FTL) Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL

questions on BETA fighter rules

From: "Mark & Staci Drake" <markandstaci@c...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:30:42 -0600
Subject: questions on BETA fighter rules

Questions on firing weapons vs fighters:

If a B1 fires at a fighter unit does it have a choice to fire either in
AS
or PD mode?

Or does it have to fire ONLY in PD mode vs fighters (and AS mode only vs

ships?)

Since I have been playing FT solo only,and after re-reading the rules
again,my understanding of the ships firing procedure is after one ship
finishes firing and damage is applied immediately,then if a target ship
suffers damage greater than hull boxes,it is also destroyed
immediately,correct? (Meaning it does not get a chance to fire
back,right?
Have been playing it that way but only place I see that explicitly
stated is
in the BETA fighter rules,last sentence of first paragraph under Phase
8,Ships Fire.)

Just want to make sure I am interpreting the rules correctly;that is the

only down side of playing solo.But my solo game has been a blast so far!

Thanks,
Mark

Prev: FTL Ships and STL Coms (was RE: [VV] Vectorverse FTL) Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL