Prev: RE: [VV] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style Next: Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 03:25:29 -0500
Subject: Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

I agree on the framework.  A good simple one should help things along.

This brings up some good questions:

    Have we desided weather the Earth is going to be in the setting or
not?
    If Earth is present (somewhere), does that mean the "local" nations
are just lost colonies?
    Could this setting be in the same setting as the GZG one?  (Just on
the other side of the galaxy or something?)

I like the idea of the long night.  It would explain why there are
civilizations all over.  Some just recovered quicker.

Donald Hosford