Prev: Re: [OT] My personal life, was Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: [VV] FTL

Fanboy3, Manchester UK SGII Official Demo

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:06:16 +0000
Subject: Fanboy3, Manchester UK SGII Official Demo

After the success of the trial Stargrunt II demonstration at Fanboy3
last
Sunday, we're going to do it again! This time it will be official,
bigger
and I hope even more popular.

The date will be Sudnay Feb 13th, kick off at about 13:30hrs.

We will start with a Platoon scale set piece battle and from there
probably
run a series of smaller scenarios.

If anyone is interested in coming allong please do, anyone else who
knows
the rules will save both my voice and my sanity...

Richard

http://www.take2theweb.com/pub/fb3/a.html
P.s. updated, but just before Dave and I fixed up the date, so its not
on
there yet.

Prev: Re: [OT] My personal life, was Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: [VV] FTL