Prev: Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style Next: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:27:59 -0500
Subject: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

>Exactly, scaricity produces doctrine to restrict
useage to the most appropriate target.	In a land of
plenty use whatever you have on anything.  Course you
still try to use the most effective settings of your
phaser.

If you have plenty of power, why would you screw around with changing
the
setting?  Leave it on "tank-killer".

Not that I agree with this premise.  If you can make anti-armor
effective
and in unlimited supply, there's no point in building armored vehicles
in
the first place.  I'd rather solve it by giving the players the same
reason
to conserve shots that the reall troops would have -- you never know
when
you might find a tank you didn't know was there....

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style Next: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets