Prev: RE: [FH] Vectorverse Next: Re: [FH] Vectorverse

Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 02:01:32 -0500
Subject: Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

In my own creations, I tend to do away with Earth also...
I realized that I just don't know enough about the various nations, and
I don't want to tick off someone who is from there...When I make it up,
I can say anything I want.

I like the human angle.  Maybe aliens (read -- non-humans) later.

Donald Hosford