Prev: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

[FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:35:35 -0500
Subject: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

Okay, let's start creating this new, non-Earth-related setting.

1. Since the GZGverse is Cinematic, let's make this one Vector movement
only.

2. We don't want to need new ship-design software.  Therefore ships use
current or soon-to-be-current (UN, ORC) Human tech systems, although not
all tech is necessarily available to every nation, and some (eg perhaps
fighters) may not be available at all.

3. Ships of the various nations will be represented by GZG minis.  This
gives us at least ten design philosophies available (NAC NSL ESU FSE IF
ORC
UN IJN NI KV). I'm  deliberately leaving out the bio-tech SV and PhC
ships
at the moment, plus nations like the ScanFed and CalTex who have a
limited
range of types avalable.  Note that this does not mean that we're using
ten
nations--it could be fewer (Foo oldstyle ships use ESU minis, while the
new
designs use NAC) or more (Qux doesn't produce its own ships, buys from
Foo
and Bar instead).

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets