Prev: RE: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: RE: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

From: "Owen Glover" <oglover@b...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 15:45:19 +1100
Subject: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

John,

Harken back to the games rules basics. GMS use a Guidance system;
control mechanism is not specified. Shooting GMS uses Guidance (and
Quality of course) vs ECM. IAVRs will use Firepower and Quality vs
Range. And by the way we are talking over 180 years in the future; yes I
think things WILL change drastically. Remember 60 years ago there
weren't solid state elctronics and complex guidance at all???

In any case after Major/Minor results are determined then go to
Impact... There we cary on the thread that Oerjan was following about
Anti Armor warheads and blast effect....

Cheers,
OG