Prev: RE: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2 Next: Re: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2

Re: BSG 2003 was Re: The NAC Navy Hymn

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 20:56:12 -0800
Subject: Re: BSG 2003 was Re: The NAC Navy Hymn

John K Lerchey wrote:

> I fully understand that (not that I don't think that it was a fine
> thing for you to point out).	The point is, from my standpoint, that
> while yes, it's an old, should-have-been-decomissioned ship, it makes
> for a less... confrontational setting for the series.
>
> I fully expect that this is going to be mostly about spying and
> sabatoge with some running away thrown in.  Perfectly justifiable, but

> will it be *fun*?

The Galactica gang get to kick some ass in episode 10. Meanwhile, Number

6 continues trying to lever Baltar over the edge. That one even has
their homage to Star Wars, but with attitude thrusters flaring (sounds
like Starbuck). They even do extensive tactical planning for the battle.

As an aside, I really like Number 6 as a character. Not as in someone
I'd like to meet, but she rounds out the cast of characters in several
ways beyond what shows in a publicity still.. For a former fashion model

with no real acting credits she's doing a fine job. Religion has never
been so seductive...

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://vesuvius.jsc.nasa.gov/er/seh/ricetalk.htm

Prev: RE: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2 Next: Re: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2