Prev: RE: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2 Next: Re: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2

RE: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:14:17 -0500
Subject: RE: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2

At 12:02 PM -0800 1/21/05, Katrina Brown wrote:
>This is one area that has made it hard to get playing SG.  Based on my
own
>experience the PSG should be modeled better.  Based your message I
think
>that a second one transfer command squad would work.

Or more accurately, the Lt has one action and the PSG has two.

Sgt, what do you think we should do?
Well, Lt, in my experience we'd be best served by putting our weapons
team here and there with the bulk of our force along this and that
street in the buildings.

Or more accurately,

"Sgt Major!"
"SAH!"
"Deploy the Men please"
"SAH!" *Stomp*
"Right you lot, 1st platoon up there on the hill, Second platoon,
you're right here with the Major, third platoon, come with me!"

-		  Data Center Operations Group		      -
-		http://web.turner.com/data_center/	       -
- Ryan Montieth Gill		       One CNN Center SE0813 E -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	    (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -
- Cellular: 404-545-6205	     e-mail: Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
- Office: 404-588-6191					       -
-	      Emergency Power-off != Door release!	       -

Prev: RE: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2 Next: Re: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2