Prev: Re: BSG 2003 was Re: The NAC Navy Hymn Next: RE: BSG 2003 was Re: The NAC Navy Hymn

RE: BSG 2003 was Re: The NAC Navy Hymn

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:23:01 -0500 (EST)
Subject: RE: BSG 2003 was Re: The NAC Navy Hymn

I fully understand that (not that I don't think that it was a fine thing

for you to point out).	The point is, from my standpoint, that while
yes,
it's an old, should-have-been-decomissioned ship, it makes for a less...

confrontational setting for the series.

I fully expect that this is going to be mostly about spying and sabatoge

with some running away thrown in.  Perfectly justifiable, but will it be

*fun*?

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, McClure, Kent wrote:

> One thing to remember is that there is a time difference between the
> when the first series occurred and when this series picks up.  The
> Galactica is from the vintage of earlier time frame when the first
Cylon