Prev: Re: FT in centimeter scale? Next: Re: FT in centimeter scale?

Re: FT in centimeter scale?

From: BeDogs Full Thrust Pages <full.thrust@b...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:13:07 +0100
Subject: Re: FT in centimeter scale?

True,

We don't need the bigger tables to play, although we tend to play
battles with 2000-3000 points, so we really need fair sized tables
anyway.
And like I said, our experience is that 1mu=1cm does work, but mainly
because we've no grounds for comparison, ie we don't know any better.

Thomas
http://www.bedog.net/ft/