Prev: Re: The NAC Navy Hymn Next: RE: FT in centimeter scale?

RE: FT in centimeter scale?

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:10:05 -0800
Subject: RE: FT in centimeter scale?

--- Owen Glover <oglover@bigpond.com> wrote:

> Just a guess, but he probably wants maneuver to be a
> factor, and when your typical weapons shoot 2.5 to 3
> feet, a 6x4  table really reduces the value of maneuvering.
>
> =====

Ok, use 1 cm = 1 MU, and don't take ships with anything longer ranged
than a B2. That'll give plenty of room for maneuver. And, if you're
using smaller ships, each player can command a squadron. FT really
shines for large actions, so it'll be a *good* demo.

http://my.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: The NAC Navy Hymn Next: RE: FT in centimeter scale?