Prev: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: FT in centimeter scale?

Re: FT in centimeter scale?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:57:25 -0600
Subject: Re: FT in centimeter scale?

Many list folk use CM scale play, and love it. I personally think it's a
little inappropriate on 'normal' tables as many limited range items,
particularly weopens, and cinematic manuvering, change in effect at the
high velocities possible, though I've a feeling many FB adjustments
balance
this out.

Certainly, many on the list play CM on larger-than-thought-normal tables
and wouldn't change.

Some difficulty getting close enough to engage, and the lessening of the
fearsome quality of some 'uber' weopens are things to watch for, along
with
a diminished quality of 'claustraphobe' some dislike in a space game.

The_Beast

Prev: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: FT in centimeter scale?