Prev: RE: Question Next: RE: Question

RE: Question

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:52:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: Question

--- Eric <ericski@spro.net> wrote:

> Thanks.
>
> The standalone one has FB2 systems in it.
>
> Armor is listed as a weapon system in the applet.

wow. I like that even more. 8-)

This is really beautiful stuff! The fact that it makes
the SSD in-process is madcool!

Probably user-error shizzle, but I canna seem to get
it to save anything, and under the extras are these
cool subroutines that I can't seem to get to do
anything useful. The damage boxes show up in a
seperate box, but what to do with them? can I do
anything with them?
The same Q goes for the beambuilder(s): the matrix of
possible beam types is nifty, but...am I to cut n
paste? it seems anytime I tag the SSD field something
evaporates (an image dissappears).

so in short, have you got directions? ;-)

BTW: FWIW, i'm running 1.4.1 AFAICT. on a G3 using OSX 1.2.8

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"I'm a murderer. Twix, please." - Eddie Izzard, 'Definite Article'

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Prev: RE: Question Next: RE: Question