Prev: RE: Question Next: RE: Question

RE: Question

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:45:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: Question

i like.

Is anyone working on a variety wherein FB2 rules are
incorporated?

Also, how does one include armour in the applet?

http://www.geocities.com/boise_java_dude/full_thrust/

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"I'm a murderer. Twix, please." - Eddie Izzard, 'Definite Article'

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Prev: RE: Question Next: RE: Question