Prev: Re: FT-Banzai ships/MT missiles Next: RE: Question

[FT] [EBAY] A good chunk of my starship collection

From: "W. Nitsche" <bnitsche@u...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:06:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [FT] [EBAY] A good chunk of my starship collection

If you've been putting off buying a new Full Thrust fleet (particularly
if
you're in the U.S.), now's the time. I've put up 14 lots of figs from
GZG
and other manufacturers. Most are unpainted, some are pretty large
fleets
(the FSE fleet has 44 ships) and are a mix of hull sizes. I'll just
never have time to paint them all, nor need to have more than a few
fleets (I have kept some!) Do a search on eBay for "aquaemu" or this
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZaquaemu

Please use eBay's message service with any questions (I use my work
e-mail
for this list). Thanks for your time!

--Billiam

Prev: Re: FT-Banzai ships/MT missiles Next: RE: Question