Prev: Re: (FT)Canna get the archives to divulge this... Next: Re: FT-Banzai ships

Re: FT-Banzai ships/MT missiles

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 06:50:54 +0100
Subject: Re: FT-Banzai ships/MT missiles

Thomas Westbrook wrote:

>I do NOT interpert the "rules" that way. A MT missle
>is an MT missile and governed by the anti-missile
>rules in MT

The anti-missile rules in MT only cover *PDAF* and *ADAF*. If your ships

use the FB1 systems *PDS* and *ADFC* instead, their fire against MT
missiles are governed by the rules for *PDS* and *ADFC* in FB1 (since MT

doesn't have any rules for either of those systems) - and those rules
cover
the performance of PDS and ADFC against *both* types of missiles, ie.
both
the MT and the Salvo varieties.

>Salvo Missiles are governed by the anti-missile rules in FB1.

Not if your ships are defended by PDAF and ADAF, no.

>Heavy Missiles are NOT MT Missiles.

Heavy Missiles are the FB-updated version of MT missiles.

And I'd still like to see your (hopefully updated since last September)
analysis of Salvo Missiles vs. PDS...

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: (FT)Canna get the archives to divulge this... Next: Re: FT-Banzai ships