Prev: Re: FT-Banzai ships Next: Re: FT-Banzai ships/MT missiles

Re: (FT)Canna get the archives to divulge this...

From: Tom Westbrook <tom_westbrook@y...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:29:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: (FT)Canna get the archives to divulge this...

I don't use Heavy Missles, when refering to MT
missiles I mean MT missles out of the More Thrust
Book, and not from any other source.

I blantelty refuse to use anything based on Salvo
Missiles.

--- Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> wrote:
> The updated "MT missiles" (aka "Heavy Missiles")
> have the same reduced
> acquisition range as SMs do once they've finished
> their 2ndary move, and
> are *easier* for PDS to shoot down than an entire SM
> salvo.

Tired of spam?	Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: FT-Banzai ships Next: Re: FT-Banzai ships/MT missiles