Prev: Re: FT-Banzi ships Next: Re: Looking for picture of Wulf interceptor

Re: Looking for picture of Wulf interceptor

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 23:14:08 +0100
Subject: Re: Looking for picture of Wulf interceptor

Frits wrote:

>I have some adler fighters, and a few really bad pictures of the NSL
>Wespe bomber, but I can't seem to find anything on the Wulf
>interceptor.

It is depicted in the GZG .pdf catalogue, which you can download from
the
GZG web store.

One fighter which *isn't* depicted however, either in the catalogue or
the
updates is the FCT Longhorn. Is there a picture or drawing of it
anywhere
on the 'net?

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: FT-Banzi ships Next: Re: Looking for picture of Wulf interceptor