Prev: Re: Armour and Cover Answer Next: Looking for picture of Wulf interceptor

(FT)Canna get the archives to divulge this...

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:41:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: (FT)Canna get the archives to divulge this...

hey all-

my group typically plays using the vector movement
system, and as such are using the 3mu radius dictated
for missile attacks. The question:

If missile attacks have ben truncated in Vector, have
PDS/ADFC also been changed, or is the defence side of
the equation 'getting a deal'? If the latter, what has
been the rationale (so i can go to my people and
explain the logic).

If this is covered at the NIFT site i haven't found it
yet, so i apologize in advance for any oversight on my
part.

TIA

-j

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"I'm a murderer. Twix, please." - Eddie Izzard, 'Definite Article'

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: Armour and Cover Answer Next: Looking for picture of Wulf interceptor