Prev: Re: [FH] Breaking News - Dogfights Galore Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - Dogfights Galore

Re: Armour and Cover Answer

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:28:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Armour and Cover Answer

>Does it make sense for PA to get an armour benefit for hiding behind a
bush? Probably not. Does it make sense for PA to get an armour benefit
for being in a brushy area the size of a large copse? Probably.

But the PA doesn't get penalized for shooting through the brush when
they
return fire, so one could argue that they can't be too deep in the
brush.
And it's not IP so it's not necessarily "snuggling up to cover".

I'm not saying the way I've been doing it is correct according to the
rules
(which it isn't), just that it's a potential house-rule if John wants to
tone down PA a bit.

(<grin> I'm in sales -- I don't have to be right, I just have to be
plausible).

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [FH] Breaking News - Dogfights Galore Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - Dogfights Galore