Prev: [FH] Breaking News - Road to Habb al Tal Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - Dogfights Galore

Re: [FH] Breaking News - Dogfights Galore

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:54:05 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: [FH] Breaking News - Dogfights Galore

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au schrieb:
> Dogfighting over Mars
>
> New Guardian Times, Fort Willhays, January 10th 2194
>
> I'm one half inch too tall to be a fighter pilot; the
> unfairest half inch ever in my opinion.

Nice piece. I especially liked the VR bits - something we have been
discussing on this list several times ;-)

Are any of your posts based on real games you have had, or is it pure
imagination ?

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: [FH] Breaking News - Road to Habb al Tal Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - Dogfights Galore